COMPETITION CHARGE AIR COOLER KIT EVO2 for Toyota Supra JZA80 MK4
The WAGNERTUNING high performance charge air cooler has a new competition net (Tube Fin) with the dimensions 700 mm x 300 mm x 155 mm. This corresponds to an external net volume of 32.5 liters. Thus, the WagnerTuning Competition intercooler for the Toyota Supra offers a 262% larger frontal flow area and 331% more external net volume compared to the original intercooler.
The cast aluminum end boxes were designed in CAD and optimized using CFD simulations (for ideal internal airflow). In the process, the connections are angled backwards by 30°. The aluminum casting is basically designed for a connection diameter of Ø102mm (4inch) and is adapted to the following connection sizes or shapes according to customer requirements. Special shapes and sizes can be requested separately.
- Standard hose connection Ø76mm (3Inch); Ø89mm (3,5Inch); Ø102mm (4Inch)
- Vibrant connection Ø76mm (3Inch); Ø89mm (3,5Inch); Ø102mm (4Inch)
The result is excellent cooling properties at lowest backpressure. Thus, this kit is just right for racing. An optimal cooling of the charged air with a significant increase in performance!
All our products are subject to constant qualitative monitoring.
Important notes on installation:
- no plug and play installation
- Conversion from SMIC to FMIC (incl. mounting material for the intercooler)
- omission of air conditioning condenser
- Expansion tank must be repositioned (available separately in the store)
- Cooling loop for the servo must be repositioned (available separately in the store)
- Intercooler piping needs to be adapted to the intercooler (not included in the kit)
270 mm x 215 mm x 130 mm
V = 7,54 L
A = 580,5 cm²
700 mm x 300 mm x 155 mm
V = 32,5 L +331%
A = 2100 cm² +262%
Scope of delivery:
1 intercooler (uncoated)
2 silicone adapters (depending on the type of connection)
1 mounting material
1 installation instruction